Thank you to everyone who joined in with Five Things #6 Love, Sex and Romance. Please go and read the posts by clicking here. Don’t forget anyone can join in by linking up. I’m definitely not strict on the 5 things thing. Though it’s great when people do manage it.
Welcome to week 7 – Books
Five Things is a weekly meme which asks contributors to share Five things about a topic. It is open to both bloggers and anyone with a Twitter account, because you can tweet 5 things really easily! All I would ask is that you read up on the rules / how to join in section before jumping in. Otherwise bloggers, just write a blog post, grab the badge and off you go. Don’t forget to link up below.
Tweeters can either use the hashtag #FiveThings or else link up to the pinned tweet on my twitter page – @mpbjulie
5 words, 5 sentences or a whole blog post are all fine.
I hope you will enjoy participating and will visit each others posts and tweets and leave comments where you can. Most of all have fun!
I’m an avid reader of books of all kinds, shapes and sizes. G, even more so. In fact we pretty much live in a library. This week I’d like to know more about your thoughts on books and reading.
- Do you read for pleasure, or are you someone who is into other media?
- Do you own lots of physical books or have you moved to an e-reader and so don’t have the clutter we do?
- What genre(s) do it for you? Are you discerning in your choices? Or do you read everything and anything.
- What’s the best book you’ve read, or what recommendations can you offer others?
- Have you written a book (or more)? Do share your thoughts and experiences, after all, everyone is meant to have at least one book in them!
Whatever your thoughts link up below too share them.