Thank you to everyone who joined in with Five Things #1 – Journals, Diaries and Planners. It was great to read about peoples experiences in using these tools. Click here to see who joined in.
Welcome to week 2 – Winter, snow, ice and cold things.
Five Things is a weekly meme which asks contributors to share Five things about a topic. It is open to both bloggers and anyone with a Twitter account, because you can tweet 5 things really easily! All I would ask is that you read up on the rules / how to join in section before jumping in. Otherwise bloggers, just write a blog post, grab the badge and off you go. Don’t forget to link up below.
Tweeters can either use the hashtag #FiveThings or else link up to the pinned tweet on my twitter page – @mpbjulie
5 words, 5 sentences or a whole blog post are all fine.
I hope you will enjoy participating and will visit each others posts and tweets and leave comments where you can. Most of all have fun!
Winter, Snow, Ice and Cold Things
It’s winter time here in the Northern Hemisphere and as I’m writing this I can see that outside the ground, and cars are covered in frost. While some people love winter because they can huddle up inside, for others it’s the worst time. Dark days and long nights (especially here in the UK where we are lucky to see the sun in winter).
Over on KOTW the prompt this week is Ice Play, so I’m broadening the topic out. Maybe you want to write about winter time and what you love or hate about it. Or maybe you want to write about the delights or otherwise of Ice Play as a kink.
- Is winter time your favourite time of the year, or do you spend your time just waiting for spring?
- Do you love to watch a wintery scene but from the comfort of a warm place? The photo above was taken when we were stuck in Amsterdam after heavy snow grounded all flights! We got cold and wet but the view from inside was just fine!
- Are you a lover of winter sports, would you be off to the ski slopes if you could? Or maybe you can.
- Are you a hot person (like me) and love to get out and cool down a bit? Or do you just love to sit, or lie in front of an open fire. Do you dream of having sex there or have you already?
- Is Ice play one of your kinks? If you’ve already written for KOTW you can just link up below.