1. What three things do you expect from a relationship with a lover/spouse?
Honesty, a willingness to want to be open and prepared to share both good and bad and desire.
2. What three things do you expect from a relationship with your child?
Our relationship is based on the fact that he can tell me anything and I will cope with the impact, but that telling me lies is really not on. Lately I have to accept he is an adult and is in charge of his own relationships, including that with his dad. Thirdly that he responds to my texts / calls within a couple of days and I will trust that all is well.
3. How do you mend a broken heart?
Time tends to meant most things I have found. That and meeting someone who makes you question why you thought your heart was broken in the first place!
4. What is your favorite therapy (remedial treatment of mental or bodily disorder)?
Walking is a great way to help your brain switch off and to clear your head. Failing that, then sex and just spending time in bed with Master is amazing. Both are equally strenuous of course.
5. Who in your life has an annoying habit? How do you deal with this?
My mum has an annoying habit of ringing at the wrong time. I am getting better at ignoring her calls and ringing her back later. Such as happened at the weekend when I happened to be sucking Master’s cock!!
6. In five words, describe yourself. You cannot use the following words: funny, fun, nice, kind, responsible.
Loving, trusting, happy, talkative, submissive.
Bonus: If in a long time, romantic relationship do you still flirt? How do you flirt with your significant other?
Oh, we flirt alright, but then it’s only been 15 months.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
I love new relationship energy and hate the phone interrupting. We turn our phones on silent for those moments.
I agree with your stress reliefs.