I am essentially short on new ideas for posts right now, partly due to the busy nature of my life currently – a constant juggle of work, family and enjoying myself with Master, leaves little time or energy for writing. I know that this will pass (it always does) and soon enough I will have the burning desire to share something meaningful here.
- I have a constant battle with my weight, when I set my mind to it I can stick to whatever diet I am following, but my mind keeps wandering….
- I love to travel and visit new places. Beach holidays have never appealed, my skin is too pale and freckly, and I struggle to sit still for long without getting bored. At last though I am with someone who doesn’t want to spend all day on the beach or by a pool.
- I am much better at putting things off than getting them done. Having said that, putting other things off helps get blog posts done. That’s why I haven’t been posting here so much – I have been far too busy to procrastinate so the blog suffers instead.
- The best thing about commuting to work by train, which I have been doing for the past 20 months or so, is that I can spend much more time reading. I often have a few books on the go, both fiction and non fiction.
- I would like to live abroad, maybe in France when I have done with working. I need to improve my French though, something I am trying to do.
- It is 35 years this October coming since I started my nursing career. I might not work clinically any more, but I use the knowledge I gained as a bedside nurse every day.
- Pain is not a large part of our dynamic, ours is more about power exchange and control. To think I used to hate being told what to do – still do depending on who is doing the telling.
- I get a thrill from wearing as few clothes as possible. I love it when Master slips His hand under my skirt to feel my bare bottom when we are out.
- The best things ever for me have been my piercings. They have enhanced our sex life in a way neither of us expected.
- Being restrained is both calming and erotic. Spreader bar, cuffs, whatever. I just love them.
- We have spoken lots about going to a club to play. I hope that happens soon.
- Message to Master – I am ready for that collar…..