Sex on the Brain
1. Is a weird “sex face/orgasm face” a total deal-breaker?
I am of the opinion that once you get to the point of orgasm, then your face is likely to demonstrate true emotions much more than anything you say. If someone’s expression is a little weird at that point then so be it! Anyway who is paying attention to that kind of thing unless they are on film and that is something else entirely.
2. Do you enjoy having your balls played with (or playing with balls)?
I have no balls, but enjoy playing with Masters balls during sex.
3. Have you ever hooked-up with somebody based on their proximity to your smartphone location (Tinder, GRINDR, etc)?
Nope. Never used Tinder, though my son met his fiancé that way. We did meet online however. I guess the fact we met in a chatroom makes us old school!
4. You have some free-time in the workday–blow job or intercourse? (BJ can be giving or receiving).
Gosh, this has never happened. I guess giving a blog job would be easier, quicker and less likely to affect my ability to get through the rest of the day……..
5. How long after having sex with a new partner do you have to wait before falling asleep?
I think that when we first had sex we both drifted off afterwards. Mind you it was a little more than straight sex. That was 3.5 years ago so must qualify in the new bracket.
Bonus: What’s the dirtiest or sexiest text message you’ve ever received?
In the early days some of his texts to me included instructions about what to wear or do. That hasn’t happened for a while. Most texts these days are direct and functional!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday