Late night fun

This is the first weekend in over a year that Master and I haven’t been together. I am in France with my mum, he is at home. But the great news is, that he sets off today to join us. Well tonight he will stay in London, and tomorrow take the train to Paris and on down through France. On Tuesday I will collect him and bring him here.

Sitting here in bed on my own, my mind drifts back to a couple of weeks ago. When we finally got around to trying out the swing that Master bought a while back. Apparently he thinks that it will be useful while he has a painful shoulder. No doubt it it, but I think it has greater longevity than that!

These are action shots. The first blurry one taken by me on his phone. It isn’t an iPhone, and I struggled to work it. Plus I was a little preoccupied. The second, much clearer is taken by him. Late night fun indeed!

Sinful Sunday
RSS
Facebook
Google+

About Julie

50 something woman, exploring life and enjoying new adventures. This website is a record of a journey from vanilla wife and mother through two new relationships. This woman is now a collared slave called MPB and is owned and controlled by her Master. A mixture of true events and memes it is often of a sexual nature and is not safe to view at work. Next things to try will be fiction. Watch this space.
This entry was posted in Sex, Sex toys, Sinful Sunday and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Late night fun

1. Nice images and using the swing must be so nice!

Rebel xox

2. May More says:

The swing looks exciting!

3. Nero says:

I could have a lot of fun with that equipment too!

4. Amazing pictures! I am also jealous of the swing and I especially love that they’re action shots!

5. Fun! I want to see what your, not, iPhone was shooting.

6. Tabitha says:

Oh my! The fuzzy shot compliments the clear one brilliantly – makes it seem like you were quite distracted by what was going on! 😍

7. Tabitha says:

Doh! *complements 🙄😃
    X

8. Jo says:

I love that first action shot so much – it’s sexy *because* it’s blurry – like you’re so in the moment that you can’t bother setting anything up. 🙂

9. Molly says:

I really like the action shot, there is something about the blurriness and the way you are slightly out of the image that gives real authenticity

Mollyx

10. Aurora Glory says:

Love that you captured an action shot too! Trying a sex swing is definitely high up on my bucket list. And seeing these photos makes me want to try one even more! I hope you had a fantastic time and have a great reunion on Tuesday.
    Aurora x

11. Malflic says:

The contrast between the action shot and the other is fantastic. In a way the haze of the moment and perhaps the other clariry and intent.

12. That’s kind of the fun evenings were meant for.

KW

13. eye says:

So glad you are finding time for fun x

14. Swings can be such fun! It’s good to see you enjoying yours so fully. My favorite image is the second, it’s lewd. Reminds me of my own style shooting pics. Great show!

15. Exposing40 says:

A lot of fun!! 🙂

16. Oooh awesome shot – so much fun can be had on a swing 😀

17. Bee says:

Swings can be so much fun, I love your action shot 🙂

18. I’ve never tried a swing like that, it would be interesting. I imagine it would start out with laughing before things heated up. I’d love to see the photos you were taking.

19. Julie says:

The first time I got in it, I couldn’t get into the right position and fell through it onto the bed. It is real fun and quite funny, before you get serious. There will be more photos to come, I am pretty sure!