Friends and much more
Last year HornyGeekGirl started a meme, I stumbled upon it and some where along the line got confused and thought it was new. The prompt is above and I have written the post so its getting posted, better late than never!. I have to say that I love the quote (going to have to find out more about the author) and also the banner on which it sits – beautiful scene of wild flowers……
It wasn’t the first time I had arranged to meet a man previously only known to me on the internet. But this was different:
- We hadn’t even spoken on the phone.
- I didn’t know his first name until I asked him for it the night before.
- He lived more locally than the previous encounter and therefore I must have known that there were more possibilities open to me.
- I knew he was involved with someone else, though had little idea at the time of what their relationship was about.
- I thought I knew about BDSM, about D/s. It turned out that I was about to find out much much more.
I was nervous, I expect he was too though we haven’t discussed that. What was clear to us both was there was something of a sexual spark between us which emerged during the time it took for us to consume one drink. I expect I spoke quickly and said too much, he was a good listener. As we finished our drinks, he suggested a walk.
It was cool and damp out, but not unpleasant and fresh air seemed a good idea. He took my hand and I felt the buzz of electricity between us. Soon after we stood in a churchyard and kissed for the first time, he touched me outside of my clothes. I throbbed for him. My life had inextricably changed in those few moments even if I didn’t know it yet.
Looking back on the past 2 years and 7 months I can see that I have changed as a person, that I am happier, more self fulfilled, more confident in myself as a woman and as a sexual being. I am his slut, his bitch and his slave. But also I am his friend and he is mine. We have a relationship based on openness and trust. The dynamic requires it but so does the relationship itself. I love this man, my best friend, my lover, My Master.
This entry was posted in Relationships
and tagged M/s dynamic
, Random thoughts
. Bookmark the permalink