Haven’t done a TMI in a while, but this one looks fun (or maybe just buys into how I am feeling today).
1. Toilet paper. How do you hang your toilet paper? The end coming over the top or with the end coming from around the back and at the bottom?
Over the top. To be honest, I didn’t use to care, but 30 years of living with someone who did it that way has rubbed off. While he wasn’t right about much, he was about the toilet paper.
2. Towels. Do you use a new one each time you bathe or reuse?
You are joking? Who needs that much washing. Plus, it is not as if I roll in mud every day.
3. Bathing. Do you use a washcloth to clean your body or use the soap directly all over your body with no washcloth?
My hands are good for washing with. If in a hotel and washcloths (or flannels as we call them in the UK) are available then, yes I will use them. Otherwise they are something that needs to be cleaned far more than I would want to be bothered with. Therefore perfect for hotel use.
4. Bra. Do you remove your bra by taking your arms out of the straps first, then inching it around your body until you can reach the clasp and undo it or do you contort your arms, and reach around and unclasp.
Just take it off. Those prim and proper days are behind me!
5. Dishwasher. Rinse/pre-wash all dishes before loading or just load.
Life is too short for a pre-wash. My motto is load it up and turn it on. Master is amused though that the eco wash on my dishwasher lasts 3 hours. In reality the half hour wash is just as good. LOL
6. Breakfast cereal. Cereal in bowl first, then pour on milk or put milk in bowl then add cereal?
People put the milk in first?
7. Toothpaste. Squeeze from bottom working way up tube as it empties or squeeze from middle or wherever you want?
I tend to start by squeezing from the bottom, but somewhere along the line I squeeze in the middle. Having said that, I do my best to get it all out of the tube.
8. Condoms. Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?
We don’t use them, but if we did, then I love to be the one…..
9. Condom disposal. In the garbage bin or flush down toilet?
As above, we don’t use them. Flushing is bad for the environment right?
Bonus: Write your own bonus question and tell us an intimate detail about you or your habits.
I always run through the same ritual when I shower, particularly when I wash my hair. Shampoo, rinse, apply conditioner and then wash in the same order every day then rinse off the conditioner. If I decide to shave in the shower too, the water is highly likely to run cold!